Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Monthly Goals: November

Here goes an attempt at sticking with it and staying focused, prompted by the Monthly Goal Meetup on the Modish Biz Tips blog.
  • Print winter holiday cards. Photograph them. Get them listed on Etsy. Send out email announcing their existence (by November 10th!).

  • Finish up shipments to Bluebottle, Wholly Craft, etc. and get them out the door by the 15th.

  • Finish printing 2010 Valentines cards and photograph them. If they don't make it into my shipments, that's okay, although it would be awesome if they did.

  • Blog at least once a week (not counting monthly goals post).

  • Spend more quality time, less time total, on the computer/internet.

  • Figure out what I'm doing with painting versus paper goods. Launching a separate wedding invitation shop/webpage/company? Integrating it more into my overall studio umbrella and focusing more on painting as my 'main' thing?

  • Finish HSC commissioned painting.

  • List recent drawings and works on paper on Etsy.

Well, it's pretty clear that I'm the type to start many things and never finish them. Nothing on that list involves starting anything, except maybe the first one, which will begin tomorrow.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck for november!!

Melanie said...

Looks like you've got a lot on your plate for November! I like your quality vs. quantity goal for the internet. That seems to be a theme with people this month. Best of luck!

Jessica said...

Hooray for sending items to galleries and stores--that's awesome! I just sent a shipment to Wholly Craft myself. :)

Best of luck to you in November!

Liz said...

Big November you've got planned, and I love that you are already designing Valentine's cards, awesome, wish I were that ahead of the curve. Have a really great month Carly!

Laura said...

Good luck with all your plans for November! I'm the same i start things and then get distracted with new projects and carry to-do-items from week to week. Hopefully this meet up will keep us focused :)
Laura